There’s some serious gold here folks! With literally hundreds of nominations pouring in, this year’s 4th annual competition was intense.
The 27 finalists have been carefully examined, with the greatest weight on the quality of their content. What follows are the top 10 blogs for writers for 2009/2010.
If you’re a writer, you’ll find daily doses of inspiration and discovery at these excellent blogs:
- Copyblogger: This site is the heavyweight champion of the world four years running (and one of the top blogs on the planet)! The brain-child of Brian Clark, his blog keeps winning because of its insightful articles.
- Men With Pens: James Chartrand and Harry McLeod maintain the number two slot with their inspiring content and rich community discussion.
- Write to Done: This blog nearly always delivers a home run with its excellent articles for all writers and is the product of top blogger Leo Babauta.
- Editor Unleashed: Inspired by the former Editor-in-Chief of Writer’s Digest, Maria Schneider explores writing, social media and community on her excellent blog.
- Freelance Writing Jobs: This site is the first stop for freelance writers seeking new work and great articles (and it remains a top winner since this contest began). Congrats Deb Ng!
- Confident Writing: Joanna Young delivers rich and useful articles that will help you take your writing to the next level.
- Urban Muse: Susan Johnston covers a wide range of excellent topics that all writers will enjoy.
- WordCount: Journalist Michelle Vranizan Rafter explores the challenges freelance writers face on her excellent blog.
- Quips & Tips for Successful Writers: A true cornucopia of ideas for writers, Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen provides endless content and freelancing tips.
- Fuel Your Writing: This site will certainly fuel you! Michelle Krasniak Oxman and her huge team of contributors provide great content for writers.
And please help spread the word! Click the retweet button above to share this with your fans.
The badge of distinction: If you are a winner, feel free to post the image you see here on your blog and please link back to this page.
Thanks to our sponsor, Copywriting Success Summit 2009. Be sure to check out this event if you want to discover how to best market and sell yourself as a writer.Receive email updates when new articles are posted.