Wow! I called for nominations for the top 10 writers blogs AND nearly 300 came in!
Here are the finalists for the top 10:
3000 Messages Blog
Freelance Writing Jobs
Fuel Your Writing
How Publishing Really Works
Nail Your Novel
Neo Blue Panther
Off the Page by Drew Myron
One Night Stanzas
The Adventurous Writer
The Aspiring Mangaka & Writers Blog
Write for Your Life
Write to Done
Writer’s on the Rise
How will the winners be selected?
- Initial qualification: A site must have been nominated multiple times by multiple individuals (and be a blog). If someone nominated more than one blog, only the first nomination was counted.
- Final winner selection:
- Quality of posts: A qualitative analysis of the content of posts will be examined. Educational and discussion-spurring posts are more valuable than self-promotional posts. (55% of decision)
- Frequency of posts: Blogs that write multiple posts per week will score higher. This is a sign of the blog’s commitment to blogging. (15%)
- Reader involvement: Blogs that have regular comments from readers are another sign of a healthy blog. In addition, the numbers of nominations for a specific blog play a part in this. (15%)
- Technorati.com Ranking: The number of other blogs that link to the blog shows the value of the content. (15%)
Congratulations to the finalists! We will announce the winners here soon.
UPDATE: Click here to see the winners.Receive email updates when new articles are posted.