A short while ago, I announced the winners of our 3rd annual Top 10 Blogs for Writers. I recently asked each of these stellar bloggers to pick their best posts on the topic of writing from 2008.
What follows is pure gold.
This is the best, direct FROM the best.
- The Content Crossroads: Supernatural Success at the Intersection of Ideas, from Brian Clark of CopyBlogger.
- Recessions are the Best Times for Business, James Chartrand and Harry McLeod of Men With Pens.
- What My Neighbor’s Teen Can Teach You About Customer Service, from Deb Ng of Freelance Writing Jobs.
- Branding 101: How to Promote Your Blog Like the Big Guys Do, from Leo Babauta of Write to Done.
- How Purpose Beats The Inner Critic, from Joanna Young of Confident Writing.
- How to Gain Control Over Your Freelancing Life, from Linda Formichelli and Diana Burell of The Renegade Writer.
- 50 Things Your Customers Wish You Knew, from Sonia Simone of Remarkable Writer.
- Bang Your Gong: A Call For Action From The Internet Writing Community, from Bob Younce’s Writing Journey
- Getting Started Freelancing: FAQ for Beginning Writers, from Lorna Doone Brewer and Tamara Berry of Freelance Parent
- Why Should Writers Blog?, from Susan Johnston of Urban Muse
Study these posts and their titles. Much can be learned.Receive email updates when new articles are posted.