The nominations flooded in for our second annual contest. We were very pleased to see that blogs dedicated to writing have grown substantially.
The nominees have been carefully examined, with the greatest weight on the quality of their content. What follows are the top 10 blogs for writers. These blogs all provide rich content and extremely useful information for writers:
- Copyblogger, by Brian Clark: Holding the number-one spot for the second year running, this site excels at teaching the art of writing.
- Freelance Writing Jobs, by Deborah Ng: For writers seeking new work, this site is your sole destination and maintains a top spot in our contest from last year.
- The Renegade Writer, by Linda Formichelli and Dianna Burell: Are you a freelance journalist looking for inspiration? Look no further.
- Web Content Writer Tips, by James Chartrand and Harrison McLeod: With a focus on making more money as a writer, this blog is full of helpful how-to articles.
- Web Writing Info, by Courtney Ramirez: This excellent blog looks at social networking and emerging web-based opportunities for writers.
- The Golden Pencil, by Anne Wayman: Wayman, a second-year winner, examines how to go for the gold as a freelance writer.
- Catalystblogger, by Jennifer Williamson: Williamson writes about the pains and trials writers face.
- Freelance Parent, by Lorna Doone Brewer and Tamara Berry: Two moms provide excellent perspective on writing with a dash of parenting.
- Write from Home, by Amy Derby: Derby provides fresh commentary and advice on writing.
- Copywriter Underground, by Tom Chandler: This site, a second-year winner, provides regular doses of inspiration for copywriters.
The badge of distinction: If you are a winner, feel free to post the image you see here on your blog and please link back to this page.
Receive email updates when new articles are posted.