As I have mentioned before, numbers work for titles.
What better way to start my return from vacation than to reference, borrow and steal from Brian Clark.
Brian recently wrote about the wisdom of lists by simply visiting the newsstand.
Here is what he found:
- The 25 Greatest Science Books of All Time – Discover
- 50 Ways to Cut Your Health-Care Costs – Money
- 50+ Essential Hardware Tips – PC World
- 56 Ways to Expand Small Spaces – Remodeling and Makeovers
- 125 Glorious Gifts: Vogue’s Ultimate Holiday Guide – Vogue
So, reason number one to use numbers in titles is because they work, as evidenced by their continual use in traditional print publications.
Reason number two: I thought I would leave this one up to you. Please share your thoughts about why numbers work in titles?
Receive email updates when new articles are posted.